Autowatch 375 Clam
- Works with most factory fitted remote control system
- Standard or Thatcham upgrade versions
- Supplied with both 4 digit keypad and LED
- Ultrasonic interior sensors
- Protects doors, boot and bonnet
- Battery backed up siren on Thatcham Upgrade version
- Siren bleeps when arming/disarming (optional)
- Locks/unlocks doors with ignition (optional)
- Optional immobiliser output
- Override code should vehicles remotes fail
375 Clam Add on Alarm System
If your vehicle has a factory fitted remote locking system, you can convert it into a full alarm system with the Autowatch 375 CLAM. The existing key-fob remote 'plip' will continue to lock and unlock your car as normal, but will simultaneously control the Autowatch 375 CLAM alarm system to provide additional protection for your vehicle and valuables.
The Autowatch 375 CLAM alarm system incorporates several sensing systems to protect your vehicle. Each time the alarm system is turned on, these sensing systems start to monitor the vehicle and if an unauthorised interference is detected, the alarm system is triggered. As you lock or unlock your vehicle with the factory remote 'plip', the 375 CLAM will provide both visual and audible confimation that the alarm system is operating. The Alarm ligh (LED) and/or four button keypad fitted on the dashboard also indicates the status of the alarm and provides a visual deterrent to thieves.
Relatively simple to fit, wire directly to the locking unlocking wires (usually found in the cable going to either of the front doors) and the indicator wires. The Clam 375 learns the locking and unlocking sequence of the vehicle.